Golden Rules to Investing | Michael Kodari
The stock market is where many wealthy and successful investors aim at growing their wealth. It is the highest returning asset class and can be very rewarding. The world is changing and so is the stock market. The market is dynamic and volatile and investors should have a clear strategy and direction before making any investment decision. An individual should invest in quality stocks that are trading below their intrinsic value and locking in profits with a goal and target in mind.
Golden Rules to Investing...
- Make informative and educated investment decisions
- Know why you are buying shares in the company
- Do not speculate
- Invest only when there is an opportunity
- Invest in quality companies with great future prospects
- Understand the business before investing
- Have an exit strategy
- Have patience and discipline